The Yolo-Solano chapter of CAMFT is on a mission to increase our membership by encouraging local Clinical, Intern, Student/Trainee and Associate mental health professionals to join /renew your membership for the 2017 year. Knowing that there are hundreds of talented and active clinicians living in Yolo-Solano, it is our sincere hope that many more of you will become members of YS-CAMFT and reap the benefits of what our chapter has to offer.
What makes Yolo-Solano CAMFT special?
- Yolo-Solano CAMFT is a small chapter where members have the opportunity to really get to know other local clinicians in an environment that is supportive and welcoming.
- With the connections made through YS-CAMFT, you are able to grow your referral base and also feel a sense of belonging within the local community of therapists.
- The most popular service YS-CAMFT provides is our listserv, which helps disseminate relevant professional information and connects therapists to local resources.
- Another great service we provide are the monthly highly-varied CEU presentations: you can get your required CEU units without traveling far and falling well within your budget.
- Other YS-CAMFT member benefits include: listing in our local Therapist Finder at www.yolosolanocamft.org, reduced costs for CEU workshops (which now includes an annual low-cost 6-hour Law and Ethics training, summer day-long trainings, monthly lunch networking meetings, and monthly evening social gatherings).
Please download and complete the application and mail with your check to:
P.O. Box 756, Davis, CA 95617
If you have any questions, please contact Chapter President,
Roseanne Long, MS, LMFT